Looking for toddler or preschooler classes in Collingwood that will enhance both social and cognitive skills?
You’ve come to the right place!
Our Fine Arts Club is an engaging program designed for preschool-aged children. Our classes are delivered through activity-based learning to foster self-confidence, creativity and social skills. Students will participate in dance, yoga, fitness, music, art & drama while enhancing their cognitive, emotional and social awareness. Your toddler will enjoy this fun and active class offered in our studio located in Collingwood.
Collingwood School of Dance is an official Find Arts Club provider.
Why choose the Fine Arts Club?
There are a lot of kids programs in Collingwood to choose from… so why choose our Fine Arts Club? We pride ourselves on the fact that we inspire creativity and growth exclusively in children ages 2-5. We understand the importance of healthy living and incorporating fitness as a lifestyle from an early age. Children learn by movement, and with six different classes to enjoy, they are able to explore a variety of fine arts in a safe and nurturing environment.
Children will enjoy fitness activities with fun obstacle courses, learn coordination and dance routines, and practice calmness in yoga. They will be inspired to use their imagination in drama activities, and to embrace their artistic side in crafts. Children explore musical instruments and children’s songs in this enriching environment that allows learning and development to occur. Our theme based lessons allow for an integrated approach to learning, so they can feel it in their bodies and remember it in their minds.
The goal of our program is to enhance overall development including social, intellectual, artistic, cognitive, and emotional awareness.
Our Fine Arts Club is designed exclusively for children that are 2-5 years of age. Students will study dance, yoga, fitness, music, art and drama.
- Small class sizes in large studio spaces.
- Opportunity for your child to learn and grow.
- Improves motor skills and sparks imagination.
- An active, educational and creative experience for preschool aged children.
- Develop and improve social, cognitive and emotional awareness all while having fun.
- Activity-based learning to foster self-confidence and creativity.
- Build self-esteem and social skills in a positive environment.
- The only offering in Collingwood for ages 2-5 to experience dance, yoga, fitness, music, art and drama in one unique program.
- Limited class sizes (12 kids max) with a 1:6 teacher to student ratio.